Monday, July 07, 2008

Graduation Lunch Buffet 2008


Yesterday, I organized a lunch buffet at my house. Although many suckers like the two UQ idiots and others dua me last minute...at least i got most of the people coming here...like my signal platoon ppl from 3SIR and my polytechnic classmates..I was shocked to see fan wai kit who usually dun turn up...ahaa..Somehow i was surprised to see juz Elson and Changxiong representing nass4b...i was hoping for more to turn up but then again thats good enough...although they played my DS until the battery was flat, as well as intruding into my private photo collection on my laptop...I also would like to thank my gang for coming, with the exception of the two niaoz who are still stuck in Sydney...nvm its ok i will be visiting u all soon...and im still wondering if BH and his friend is dating...lol...



Anyway here are the pics...but they are only in 640 X 480....so those who want the full resolution...just let me know in my tagboard or in msn...thanks...


Photobucket

Me and the gang....James has already left with his american girlfriend...lol...



Photobucket


Me and 3SIR Signal Platoon...


Photobucket

Me and Elson and Changxiong....duh...


Photobucket

Me and the BioInfo group


Photobucket

Me and YongChee and Sengzzz...


Photobucket

Me and Binghong and his "girlfriend"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home