Thursday, June 19, 2008

WOW Adventures...


During the first study week of exam...my buddy from Signal Institute Cheng Hui (nickname Cougar) introed me to this WOW private server with excellent rates...and theres even a soulbound bug where they could actually transfer any soulbound items to each other...unfortunately there are a lot of bugs in the server such as absence of professions and i stopped when my tauren druid reached lv 70... Here is a pic of one of the bug...


Photobucket

As you can see...im lv 66508...lol..



Recently i also took advantage of a pve to pve free transfer for my main...alliance lv 70 shadow priest from Aman'thul to Thaurissan...yeah!!...unfortunately i have to change my nick as my current name has already been taken (Elythia to Alythia...) Anyway, here are a couple of pics to comemmorate my adventure in Aman'thul....



Photobucket

Somehow i managed to get top in one of the Eye of The Storm Battlegrounds...and im juz a priest...lol



Photobucket

Immediately after the first one, i got second for the same battleground...guess the ppl are lousy that day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home