Friday, June 27, 2008

Extending my Passport


This afternoon i went with mum all the way from my house to the Immigrations and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) at Lavender to extend my passport....turns out that the chow auntie dun wanna extend my passport as it is only issued for 10 years....!@#$%^&*()..this means i have to apply for a new biometric passport...and this also mean i have to memorise a new passport number....as if my brain can hold another 7 digit number....if this goes on, sooner or later there will be amyloid beta in my brain...which would lead to formation of plaques and ultimately alzheimers...Not only that...i have to travel there again next wk to collect my biometric passport...sianz....


Total Journey:

Tampines to Lavendar -> 30min
ICA-> 5min!!!!
Lavender to Tampines -> 30min


Moral of the Story: Travelling by MRT in Singapore sux...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home