Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bored....


Its been 5 days since im back in sg and sad to say im quite surprised about the influx of PRCs and bangalas...it seems sg is getting very overpopulated....not to mention the super inflation rates where a can drink in my downstairs kopitiam is $1.30...wtf...and im also getting irritated by the number of Mas Selamat wanted posters at the back door of every SBS buses...


Although i have gotten my Nintendo DS Lite Crimson Black + DSTT + 2gb Kingston microSD card as my graduation present from my parents....im still feeling very bored...im very disappointed that only Wee Hiong bother to contact me, while everyone is busy having their own lives.... im wondering if i made the right decision in coming back instead.....well at least i can finally enjoy the food here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home