Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PS2 gathering??


Yes somehow yesterday night Selwin, Alden, Ruth and Jarrod came to my house to play my ps2...there are only quite a few multiplayer games such as Dragonball 2, Soul Calibur 3, etc... I was in a bad mood from the genomics exam so i was actually kind of venting my anger on these fighting games. Kind of expected, when we played Dragonball, Selwin's Piccolo and Trunks combination (which is supposed to be the best team in the game) got thrashed by my kid team of Gohan and Trunks (who supposedly have 3 life bars lesser than their adult counterpart...), and before that he said if he lose he wont play Dragonball with me anymore, with a sulky expression...(since he lost i dunno whether he will play Dragonball with me again...lol..). Alden is kind of good for a beginner in that he can master Kilik (the one with the staff) in Soul Calibur 3 (i am one myself actually..), i think he can reach the level of one of best character in Maxi (the one with the nuchaku). As usual Selwin always uses some cheat moves to win... Jarrod was kind of interested only in his laptop and his political ambitions webbies....and Ruth first time playing somehow can spam all the skills that i have never seen in the game before, but it was irritating since she was giggling all the time. She then insisted on playing Dance Dance Revolution Supernova so we tried that one...although i am kind of bad with the controller...she was always 1 grade lower than me...then she complained if she is not pregnant she will thrash me in the arcade...lol..like i can dance in the arcade....hmph...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh ah ben. why so long never update. faster update lah exam over no excuse liao

    from
    the only pregnant friend in australia you have

     

Post a Comment

<< Home