Saturday, March 22, 2008

Morrison Steak House


Last sat, 5 of my friends and me went to this "Morrison Steak House" at Woloonggabba (but its actually at Mater Hill...duh..) Anyway I was really on a tight budget so i ordered the house specialty which is the cheapest steak in the menu (Yu Leng also ordered the same thing as me...since its his first time eating steak after 22 years...). Somehow it turns out to be really bad since the bacon surrounding the steak became burnt, thats why i was wondering how can this be a house specialty when the steak is so bad...i should have ordered a more expensive steak instead...it really spoils my day.. Luckily after that we went to "Three Monkeys" which i think is a cafe but doesnt look like one. Although one slice of my cake (Chocolate Cheesecake!!!) is A$6+, its at least much more delicious than that stupid steak...i forgot to take the pic of the cake..sorry guys..but i took a pic of the steak before i have eaten it...



Photobucket

It looks good on the outside...but it actually isnt....i ordered a glass of beer too...hehe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home