Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Summer Vacation 1


As most of the people have already known...i went back to Singapore after the exams..and i really enjoyed my time here.. However i was shocked to find out that my bed had been shifted to the new condo that my parents have invested....duh... In the end i have to sleep on a crappy mattress like in Brisbane...



Photobucket

My Crappy Room 1




Photobucket

My Crappy Room 2 (Close Up)




Jon had also organised a dinner at Marine Parade for ten of us...as he said that the beef noodles (or is is porridge??) there were delicious and asked us to try them out...however it turned out that they were sold out so we ordered a few dishes (with beef and without beef....)





Photobucket

Due to certain circumstances, I have only managed to take a picture of the empty dishes....look at how empty they are...guess everyone was really hungry at that point of time....



Photobucket

Jon serving tea...lol...




Before i went back to Brisbane, i got hooked by the donuts in Suntec City...they were really appetizing and i had to buy them....



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home