Sunday, September 02, 2007

Summary of my Life for last 2 yrs


Yup...i have finally updated my blog after slogging for 2 yrs in National Service. Let me summarize my life in NS in four paragraphs.....

Ok...i entered BMT Tekong Sch 2 on 10 June 2005 and got into Pegasus Coy Platoon 3 Section 4 Bed 6. In that batch, my company is the only one who have intake for girls. So BMT is generally ok for me...other than the dreaded Tekong Cough that everyone seem to have by drinking Tekong water.. but anyway... i met my poly buddy class classmate Nicholas who is in the same section as me...my buddy Jallen is really good...he takes care of me and since i dun wanna enter OCS...i juz voted for him during peer appraisal. Yup somehow i managed to pass IPPT at the last attempt and i completed BMT...yeah...

Then i got posted as a signal operator IC2...and the life there is heaven...juz basically studying all the way and somehow Nicholas end up there too....Nothing happens much there...and after the course, me and 2 others got posted to 3SIR....

Yup i can summarise 3SIR in 1 word............HELL............. I dun wanna discuss the situation or i will get sued..... just that there are good and bad things happening there...i met some really good people and really bad people who backstab all the time...and thankfully the sergeants are really friendly....Thanks Edwin!!!

Finally, I ORDed on 9th June 2007 and i flew to Brisbane on 10th July 2007. Presently im studying Bachelor of Science (Genetics, Biochemistry???), final yr at University of Queensland. So i will be discussing life in Brisbane from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home